Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gallery Show

Going on right now I have a gallery show in VA. I have posted a lot of the work I have in the show. I did not include it all and some are a bit blurry. The art will hang till March 1, 2008.

We had the first Fri opening on Feb. 1st it was wonderfully received and has been a great experience. The show takes place in a gallery here in VA that is in a historic building, very UN-typical of a gallery but an awesome venue to show in. I was accepted last Nov. for the Feb. show, artists submit work and it goes to a jury. At that time they choose artists for the year, it has been a great honour to have been chosen.

Stained glass, encaustics, collage, watercolor, felting, assemblage, photos and pottery were all included in the show.

I did the show with another artist, but I'm not showing that work on the blog.

1 comment:

mary schweitzer said...

I love your work! Very colorful and inspiring.
What a dream come true, having a gallery show! Good for you.
Would you be interested in doing a link exchange? Check out my blog and let me know.
Mary