Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Creative Women's Community prompt

Click on journal page to see a larger view.
Long ago I wrote in a journal daily................keyword wrote!!! It always left me flat, unexciting! I also did art journals where I would do sketches or put down my ideas and the 3rd would be for the down times of my life, it was a way to work through my grief, stress whatever.
But now I have new blood and I'm playing in the journals, that same info is going in them but in a whole different way. Not only am I working in them but having a awesome time making the journals from scratch!

Some of you may have seen the largest journal I have made to date, it's on the blog below. Anyway I created this journal for getting through my stuff....but then I found that not much was going in it...so it's now for journal exercises, stress, playing.....anything goes. So like all my art one page may be a total different medium and feeling.

This is where the original prompt came from, go here. I did not go through the entire exercise I just did what I was feeling!


2 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

hi, it's me dinah from milliande's group.

I’ve been tagged for a game where you share 6 weird quirks or habits you may have. So that means I am tagging you! I hope you play along, thanks!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

denise's little birdie studio said...

Hi, Your blog is really lovely with so much wonderful art to share.