Monday, April 21, 2008

HERE'S A HEADS UP!

I just wanted to leave a note here to let you, especially my fans and those of you that come to ck things out here often. I may not be posting as much in the next 15 to 30 days for 2 reasons:
1) I have some commission work that I have been working on.
2) There are 2 collaborations that I'm way too excited about. I'working with some very talented and awesome artists. Man I'm soooooooooooooo excited I can hardly stand myself :>)

So if you don't see much or little happening here I will be playing ART big time!!!

4 comments:

Gail P said...

As one of the collaborators, I'm excited as well!!

Artyfax said...

HI Darlene just arrived via ARTchix, just wanted to say you have some wonderful work on the blogand I will be making sure that I visit on a regular basis.

Rosie said...

Darlene - I've deleted that blog now... my personal artblog is on Wordpress - in my profile under My Web Page at the top left!!
http://alteredartandstuff.wordpress.com I think Blogger doesn't like WP much!!

~*~Patty said...

AND I see you are a featured blog on Suze Weinberg = you go girl!!!