Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Was Given the Arte Y Pico Award


by a wonderfully inspirational artist in CO, Val Foster. Many thanks, VAL. It's an honor to receive this award, and I really appreciate it, can you see me blushing?

Arte Y Pico There are 5 rules attached to this and they are :
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

I choose these five blogs to now receive this award.
Patricia Anders
Dale Roberts
Lynda Monk

Jen Worden
Judy Red Velvet
I greatly admire these artists and their work is a source of inspiration to me and they rock! They also have great blogs, so take a look.







2 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your award, I felt the essence of your pride on NGS - you do have a wonderful blog to share your creative art so much deserved (hope you are not blushing more now lol)

tanders said...

thanks so much Darlene, lovely to be recognized. I shall pass the awarding along and perhaps get to updating my lately neglected blog!!