Thursday, May 29, 2008

Deco swap



This is my page in this little wonderful deco, it will now go on to another artist. No these are not super tall nurses they are on stilts :>) The background was a technique given by Trish, paint a paper towel black, let it dry, crumple it and then take paint I used Stewart Gill Byzantia iluminata a lime color, and lightly painted over the high creases.

I know I have not posted in a long while, I have been super busy with all kinds of deadlines, but I'm getting myself out from under it, so soon I will will be blogging on a more regular bases. Thanks for being so patient and supportive!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

great bg, you definitely make a good pupil to Trish's teachings. Love the nurses in their scrub outfits - reminds me of my time in theatre! which I loved.