Saturday, July 19, 2008

TV interview

My TV interview has come and gone, it was an absolutely awesome experience!!!

I was a little nervous and a ton excited I kept telling myself to stay on the excited side and it worked!

The artist that interviewed me is wonderful, she made me very comfy, we taped for 8 minutes with all of my art surrounding the both of us. Then a few second break then started another 8 minutes. Then the camera man said cut since the 2nd part did not tape. We proceeded and before I knew it we were finished.

They will contact me when it's going to be shown here sometime in Aug. and send me a DVD. I will have to figure out how to get it on my blog or see if I can find someone that can tell me how to do that.

All in all an incredibly awesome experience. I want to thank you all for all your comments and support leading up to the interview. It meant a lot to me.

4 comments:

Prairie Primitives Folk Art said...

Hi, You should be able to upload the video to YouTube and then link that to your blog. I've seen this done a lot.

Congratulations on surviving the television interview (I would never have gotten past nervous myself!).

Tana

queenopearls said...

Amazingly wonderful! I, too, look forward to being able to see the interview. You deserve all the success your heart desires!
Peace, love and hugs,
Christina

~*~Patty said...

That's really awesome! Would Love to see your interview.
Great altered books pages you've shown too!

Val Foster said...

Kudos to you Darlene. What a great accomplishment. I, too, can't wait to watch the video.