Thursday, April 16, 2009

PUBLISHED!!!!!!

I have been published before, but it's been a while. I asked Gail Pierce and Val Foster if they wanted to do a collaboration journal, they were up for it! They sent me their pages and I put it together and sent it off. We had never ever heard from our contact and it has been a loooooong time!!! Anywho Gail was on someones blog and this artist got an early copy, we are in it with a circle journal, a journal all about circles.

I'm so excited about this I can hardly stand myself :>)

Click here to ck out the book---> Amazon link

6 comments:

queenopearls said...

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, GAIL AND VAL!
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

congratulations !!!

Seth said...

This is fantastic. Congratulations. LK's book are always so wonderful too!

Dawn said...

What a trio of stars... CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL XXX

WHOOP! WHOOP!

Anonymous said...

Gail.... me too!!! I am in LK's book and have been waiting forever to hear back from her. Look forward to getting a copy of it. Let's meet for our joint book signing :)

xo

Congrats to you.

Val Foster said...

Well, I finally got over here to comment. A big fat CONGRATULATIONS to you my friend. You certainly deserve this. I love your art. It excites me.

And also, a big thank you for initiating this collaborative project, and for inviting me to join in. If you hadn't done that, I wouldn't be in this book.

It was a lot of fun working with you and Gail. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was only after you sent our book in that I got all stressed out, LOL.