Monday, February 7, 2011

Buddy Boy Oh

This is done in acrylics the boarder is  from a collage piece I had done. I just tore the collage into pieces and walla a boarder.
I realize I have not posted anything on this blog like forever, but i just could not put any photos on it ...period!! I decided to try one more time before deleting this blog and a miracle happened!


Kay said...

Very Cool........I was wondering what happened to you as I just checked this a week ago and notin new, lol......How'ss the weather treating you??? We lost power for 4 days, got down to 42 in the house.......Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, lol....Talk soon!!! Kay

PAMO said...

Yeah miracles! I love Buddy- he's wonderful.

Positive Thoughts said...

See the power of positive thoughts within you. God bless you.

Mary C. Nasser said...

LOVE this blue dog portrait!!

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Mary C. Nasser

Shades of Blue said...

Just came across your blog, LoVe IT! Have been viewing your art it is very inspiring.