Thursday, June 30, 2011

Great story and awesome sale!!!

Yesterday an air cond. repair guy came to fix our AC, very nice and efficient! Anywho on to it!!!
When he was having me sign the work order he asked if the art work on the walls were my creations ....to that I replied YES!! He said he loved this piece and asked me all about it,......... then asked if it was for sale. You can only imagine my shock and elation, could have knocked me over with a feather :>)!!! I said yes took and it off the wall so he could see the tag with the title and price. He said I WANT IT, he went out to his truck and got his ck book. Wooohooooo!!!!




How often could something like this happen OMG this is too GREAT!!!

13 comments:

Kay said...

WOW, that is awesome!! How are you doing??

Jo Murray said...

Life's like that, full of wonderful surprises. A well deserved sale, congratulations!

Jill Zaheer said...

That is a great story and awesome sale for sure! What an unbelievable happening. Very special. Thanks for sharing it and a huge smile is wide across my face!

magpie said...

that's terrific and inspiring.

MrCachet said...

LOL. If I only I had an air conditioner that needed repairing, or - better yet - art on the wall FOR SALE! Mine is all hung for a show in Eastern Montana, so - perhaps if they need their air conditioner repaired... Hmmmm.

Great post!

Seth said...

What a great story. Congratulations!

Terry Pitzel said...

Congratulations! It is a wonderful piece.

Huyen said...

That's awesome! You know a piece speaks out loud and clear when some stranger is ready to pull out the checkbook right on the spot :) Congrats!

Carol said...

Fantastic! Congratulations! Clever to have the price tag right there. Great picture, too!

Sharmon Davidson said...

That's so great! Lucky for you that your air conditioner broke! the piece is beautiful.

Gena said...

Ooooo magic is in the air! Love this and what a cool air conditioner man. Send him my way please, oh wait a minute let me get some artwork up ;) You are so deserving huggggger!!

Gena said...

Love this! And you are so deserving! So happy for you! XXX

Robin woods said...

so awesome story.. I really enjoy it lot feeling smiling face..
PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- tile cleaning chattanooga | tile cleaning birmingham | tile cleaning huntsville | hardwood cleaning gadsden | hardwood cleaning chattanooga